The "2009" news

We have had a very busy year. We have spent a bunch of time up at the Cabin in Bear Lake. We have had the opportunity to grace St. George with our presence a couple of times. The kids and I went to Steamboat Springs Colorado for our family reunion. There was Alaska. Off the top of my head that is it.

Arianna started 2nd grade. She started out in the Charter school. After a couple of weeks we decided to put her back where she needed to be.... with the "regular" school. She is loving it. I cant believe that she is going to be 8 years old.

Payten a.k.a. the "distructor" has kept us very busy. She is all over the place and into everything. She is going potty on the "big" girl potty. She most definitely has hit the "2's". It is a wonder I have any hair left.

As for Tom and myself, just doing the everyday norm. Tom is working hard. As I write this he is in the office and it is 9:45 pm. Blahh. We have recently found out that we are expecting. I'm currently 10 weeks. After IVF with Payten, this was most definitely a surprise. We are sooo excited to have another running around soon. We will keep you posted on the baby news.

1 comment:

Austin and Marianne said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I miss seeing you and Ari.