MAY 27TH 2010

We welcomed our little boy (Im a little late on the post, he is 4 months old now)
It started out as a fantastic morning. We got to the hospital at 6:00 am and got settled. As soon as they inserted my IV and flushed it with saline I got really sick to my stomach and got really light headed. That was the beginning of a very loonnnnggg day. Bridger was born at 8:05 am. Weighing in at 5.9 and 19". He was able to come to the recovery room with me, the first of my children. I went up to the floor and they took him to the nursery and they were suppose to bring him back to me shortly. The clock kept ticking and no baby. I finally got a call from my pediatrician saying that he was going to the NICU because he couldnt keep his sats up. In the meantime I was just so sick. I have never been sick after having a baby. Long story short, he was is the NICU for 5 days because he could not figure out how to eat and breath at he same time. The nurses were awful and I was so glad to get him out of there. We took our baby home on day five weighing in at 4.12.







No comments: