Two Grouches and pumpkins

We went to take Arianna to the pumpkin patch, so we drove over to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point and that is where the MELT down began.  Ari was ticked because we wouldn't pay $34.00 for her to go play for an hour.  She cried the whole way home, then magically when she got home, HAPPINESS.  What a girl!!  Here are some pictures of the girls and pumpkins, then some of Ari and Tom getting ready to carve.  I will post the final project when I get the energy to go take pictures of them. 






5 comments:

alice said...

I think you forgot your other passion SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malea said...

Yay Jen!!! I am so proud of you for starting your blog!!! You are awesome. I LOVE the pictures and I love your "passions" - they are definitely the three I would have picked for you! :)

Thanks for starting your blog. I would love for you to put those house pics up so I can really look at your great decor. Maybe you could have a special decor/design area of your blog or something so we can all see what you're creative juices are up to.
All right, now I am neglecting my kids! I better go help them and then clean (not a passion for me!)
Talk to you soon!!!
Malea

Jen Richardson said...

Malea, I will get some pics posted of the house soon. Thanks. Talk soon.

Stephanie B said...

Cute, cute pictures! I must admit - there is nothing I love about putting my hand inside a slimy pumpkin when it's time to carve but I do love the finished product. I'm so glad you started a blog so I can see your cute kiddo's grow. Miss you.

alice said...

Thanks Jenny for the Anniversary message, that was sweet. The pictures of the kids are darling, but how could they be anything but. Love you!! Mom