Summer Time Fun!

This is a run down of our summer.  It was a busy one, but a fun one.  


Tom and I took the girls up American Fork Canyon for a BBQ.  It was great for about 20 minutes, until it starting pouring, and when I say pouring I mean pouring.  We had to eat our food in the car.   







This is Thanksgiving Point at the petting zoo.  Then we zipped over to the gardens and played in the water.   This is our girls day out.  Mom was in need of some adult conversation. 











Kathy, Kim, Devon and I took all the girls to see High School Musical Live on Stage.  They had a ball.   Yes, we are all closet lovers. 







Sarah and I took the kids and went to Bear Lake and spent a couple days up there for my Birthday.  Girls weekend, who could ask for more?







We went to Lagoon with our friends Lee and Kim and the kids.  Apparently, some of us look a little cranky. :) 








We went up to Bear Lake with my family to Tom's Parents cabin.  The kids had a great time riding four wheelers and playing in the lake. 








No comments: