LIVIN' IN THE PAST


Sooooo.....
My BFF Sarah has a sister, Rachel. 
Rachel has a BFF, Chelsea. 
Chelsea, has connections. 
Connections result in 4th row seats to...NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK. 

Yes, I admit it.  I loved them when I was younger.  However, after going to the concert and seeing the other three girls, I believe they love them even more.  I wish I had video.  I thought Rachel and Sarah were going down.  All that went through my mind was that I was going to have to pick them up off the floor.  

We had a great time. It was great to be able to act like a 13 year old again. THANKS CHELSEA. 


Me and Chelsea


Sarah and I 


Rachel and Chelsea

Sarah and Rachel 

4 comments:

Elgan Family said...

That is too funny! Anthony was going to get me tickets when he found out they were coming to SLC. I asked him who I was supposed to go with, because I could not possibly imagine him going to a NKOTB concert! Was it fun? They look so old on TV...they're all like in their 40's. Too funny!

emily said...

I bought that same shirt!!! we should wear them to the Richardson Christmas Party! (on second thought, maybe that's not the best idea...)

Jen Richardson said...

ha ha ha that is funny. Ya, if we wore those, we would never hear the end of it.

MissQ22 said...

HE HE HE!!!

NKOTB 4EVA BABY!!!!!