Tube Day!

Payten has had chronic ear infections since she has been born.  Today was hopefully the end of all of that.  We had tubes put in her ears.  YEAH!  The morning started early, we had to take Arianna to our friends house at 6:00 am (thanks Kim!!) and head up to Primary Childrens Hospital to be there by 7:00.  Her procedure was at 8:30.   They took her back and we went to the waiting room, Tom took out his laptop ( I know, SHOCK) and read one little article, and then the Dr. came out to talk to us.   It was SUPER fast.  The whole thing lasted 10 minutes.  We then went back to recovery and waited for her to wake up, and then off we went.   Everything went well, and we are hoping this helps her not be so fussy anymore.   

Here are some pictures of the days events. 


Payten waiting to go to pre-op


Payten riding in her car waiting to see the Dr.'s.  This is what we did to keep her mind off of food.

Walking to the O.R.

Post-op drinking sugar water (Don't mind the grub.  I didn't do my hair.)


3 comments:

MissQ22 said...

awww, she's so CUTE! I hope the tubes help her! lol at your little gruby disclaimer. lol!p.s. the word verifications for this post was 'busag' ROFL! WTC???

Jen Richardson said...

we have to work it in. What the frakin menstrual busag?

Sara said...

Jen,
So sad about Peyton, but Hopefully it will mean a few less trips to the Dr. Cute blog, I'll have to get tips from you when I finally give in! Hey, tell Stephanie to send me an invite to her blog, I'd love to see it.
Have a good day!
Sara