ORGY OF GREED


Ever since I have known Tom, his mom has called Christmas the Orgy of greed.   With good reason.  It doesnt matter if you "cut" back, somehow there always seems to be a massive amount of stuff. We had such a great time.  This year Tom and I decided to stay put at the house.  In the morning Toms Mom and Dad came over and then in the afternoon my family came over for an early dinner, then at 7 we went to see Bedtime Stories with our good friends Ira and Devon. 



She went straight for the car
and stayed put for about 2 hrs. 
Santa did good.




This is the only thing she opened.  You will notice there are not 
to many pictures of her. 


"mom wrong thing" I guess it was suppose to be a Nintendo DS.
Who knew? lol.

Santa (aka, Jen)  brought me a new coach bag... Do I look surprised 
enough?






Our neighbor was hiding his wife's present in our basement and 
he came over to get it that morning, and this is what I found.
Okay, that is funny! 

All the boys (Tom and my brothers) playing Rockband

Jason and Lindsey 

My nephew Corbin with Paytens PINK horse.  hmmmm?



Dinner hangover

My brother Eric, sister-in-law Megan and Corbin

Arianna's favorite piece of clothing she got.  At the end of it all 
she said to me, "mom I feel like all I did was open clothes" 


Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Have a great New Year!! 

2 comments:

MissQ22 said...

sigh.... why can't my blog be as cute as yours? LOL!
jeez mom, get it right! NDS for cryin' out loud. lol. *wink* So glad you guys had an awesome Merry Ho HO day! Paytee poo in the car is A-frackin-dorable. Ari-kins looks less than thrilled w/ the clothes. lol LOVE the matchin pj's. You are soo cute! turbas

Doug_Jen said...

I must say that Corbin is too FUNNY he also loves dress up shoes, carry purses well he is a sissy lala. Much love to you baby Corbin but "I can't want too".