Party Time (long)

*WARNING*  This is the sappy part.  
Thank you to everyone who has supported us over the past couple years.  Everyone knows that we had a rough go.  First getting her was not an easy task.  I have to send out a special thank you to Brooke for helping me keep sane and talking me off the "cliff" during our IVF process.  Second, thank you to all those who supported us once we got her here and she didnt sleep and cried ALL the time, and once again I was on that "cliff".  We do not know what we would do without every single one of you.  You are a blessing to us and are so glad that we have you in our lives. Thank you for loving our kids as they were your own.  

Sooooo..... Saturday the 6th of December we celebrated Payten's first birthday.  Im still amazed at how fast this year went.  I WANT THE TIME BACK!!   We had our family and closest friends over for some food and cake.  Payten was unsure about the whole thing, but we all had a good time. 

These are some picture of Payten from early on until now.  There are not very many, but I thought this post was probably long enough. :)




 2weeks old 


2 months 


4 months (baby blessing) 


6 months at Eric's wedding 
6 months 

1 year 


These are pictures of her in her birthday outfit.  I didnt get any with 
my camera so it is a picture of a picture...sorry. 


The party was candy themed, and this was our candy bar.  We 
had bottle caps, candy necklaces, zotz, blowpops and fun dip. 



This was our food table.

This is purely to show that I think there were to many people 
in our house.  This wasnt everyone either.

Tom and Jen (jen forgot her mascara) 

Jeremy's little girl Layla

Brother-in-law Doug

My Grandma and Payten's G.G. 

Megan (sis-in-law) Lexi (Jeremy's other half) and Jason 
My dad 
My goofy Brother Jeremy 

Aunt Megan loving Payten 

My brother Jason 


Jason's little girl Jaylynn 


Payten enjoying her food


Payten's little friend, Nathan


Cake time.


Yum....




This was later that day... She was sooo mad because
she could not figure out how to sit and make it move.  
This was a present from Ira and Devon.






3 comments:

Doug_Jen said...

Too cute and where did youget zotz they are my favorite, Megan said you ordered them off the internet where?

Elgan Family said...

How much fun are first birthday's?! I tell ya, that is sure a houseful. I haven't seen Jeremy forever...he looks the same ;)

Jen Richardson said...

i dont think he has ever changed.