Our House....


This post is for Malea.  I think she asked me in October to post some pictures.  Sorry it took so long.  Tom had to run out tonight and the kids were asleep, so I thought it would be the perfect time.   I think most of the rooms have been redone sense you have been here.  We also ripped the carpet out of the hall and added the wood. I think that is it.  Also Tom's office, but it looks like a bomb hit it.  Use your imagination.  :)  Enjoy. 



Hall 
umm.. I think this is the kitchen.. haha 

Living Room 
Playroom 
more playroom
looking into the playroom 
Girls' bathroom 
Payten's room.. look close, she is sleeping. 


Arianna's room... yes she is sleeping too. 

My room 

2 comments:

Malea said...

Jen! Beautiful!!!!! As soon as I have a house and some money, I am hiring you!!!! Every room is just amazing and of course annoyingly spotless! I have no idea how you do that. Also, did you include the pic of Tom's office that was supposedly messy - I didn't see that and was really looking forward to seeing something in your house being messy. :) You are awesome!!! Talk to you more on email... :)
Malea

Elgan Family said...

You do have a gorgeous home! You are too dang creative. We're going to finally decorate Adrienne's room in the spring...where did you get those cool flower lights? The boys were easy...Spiderman ;)